Thursday, June 24, 2010

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #28

Hi everyone

this week I really like the color combo for the Inkspirations Colour Challenge #28:

I also really liked the Mojo Monday #144 layout which I thought was rather cute:

So I combined the two above and created this:


I am quite pleased with this card! I didn't have any matching printed papers so all the papers were plain cardstock inked up with stamps.

The main image, polka dot strip and greeting was made with stamps from Papertrey Ink. The cardstock, Tres Chic background stamp, inks, labels sizzlits die, wide oval punch and choc chip ribbon were from Stampin' Up. The greeting was too long to fit into the oval so I managed to ink up parts of it with the SU choc chip marker to make it fit. I didn't have Pumpkin Pie buttons so I used buttons from spotlight. Oh, how I love buttons!!!

I ran out of whisper white envelopes so I used the vanilla, dressing it up with Choc Chip DSP spotty paper on the flap. Makes the card look a bit more posh and only takes a few seconds!

Have a great week (or what's left of it)....

x Julia

2 comments:

sally little said...

Hi Julia, I love this card, it's tops. I think the button flower centres are very cute too.
love Sally :)

Cindy Major said...

What a gorgeous creation! Love the use of the colours and your main image with the cute button-center flowers! Very nicely done! :D

Cindy

Reflections

And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men. Col 3:23

Visitors