Friday, July 23, 2010

Wedding Invitation Cards

Hi all!

I am making some wedding invitation cards for my sis-in-law, and thought I would share them with you.

Here are some ideas.....papers were from various shops. Theme was classic and elegant. I used the Big Shot and the Sizzlits 4-pk Lots of Tags die from Stampin' Up in the first 2 cards. Also the Wide Oval Punch and Sincere Salutations Stamp Set from Stampin' Up (love these!!). The cards had to be simple enough for "mass production". The font I downloaded for free online.

Love to hear your comments, thoughts, suggestions, questions. My favourite is the black and white card with "birthday wishes"! I really like the handmade paper with silver flowers too. So gorgeous!

x Julia








No comments:

Reflections

And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men. Col 3:23

Visitors