Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #27

Hi there!

Gasp - I can't believe my last post on my blog was in Dec 09! Where has the time gone?!

Well last night I decided to give Keesh's Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #27 a go, and I decided to use the Haiku Designer Series Papers which are on sale at the moment (last day today Tues 15th June) for $10.17 a pack. I thought the Haiku DSP would go very well with the Asian Artistry stamp set!

Here is Keesh's fabulous sketch (love it!):

and here is my creation:

I must admit it was really enjoyable sitting down at my craft desk creating cards again. Very therapeutic! :) hope you enjoyed the card. Check out the entries for this challenge here.

Have you been doing any craft lately? Maybe it's time to get back into it! :)

x Julia

Supplies from Stampin' Up! unless indicated:
Stamps: Vintage Labels, Asian Artistry (new hostess set in Autumn-Winter Mini)
Paper: Haiku DSP, Kiwi Kiss/Whisper White/So Saffron CS
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Choc Chip, and markers (Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Old Olive)
Tools: Wide Oval Punch, Playground designer buttons

1 comment:

Tui Nathan said...

Gorgeous card Julia .... love the stamps, paper and colours ....

Reflections

And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men. Col 3:23

Visitors