Thursday, July 2, 2009

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #9 and Mojo Monday Wk 93


Hi,
wow time has flown, I didn't realise how long ago since I've posted on my blog! I had a good break overseas and now I am ready to get back to stamping and scrapping!
In this simple card I have attempted Makeesha's Colour Challenge #9
[Mojo93Sketch.gif]
I used Fifth Avenue Floral and On Your Birthday stamp set, Basic Grey & Whisper White cardstock, Baja Breeze patterns DSP, Ruby Red brads, Baja Breeze striped Grosgrain ribbon, Small and Large Oval and Scallop Edge Punches; Glue Dots; Crystal Effects; Aqua Painter; and inkpads Basic Black, Ruby Red, Baja Breeze.

I tried scalloping the edges of the rectangle with my scallop edge punch but I think I still need to practise this!

Have a great week...any comments would be wonderful.
xx Julia

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love your card. The colors are great.

Makeesha Byl said...

Oh very pretty Julia! I love the DSP you made with the floral stamps, and the beautiful big bow! Thanks so much for playing! Love keesh x

Reflections

And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men. Col 3:23

Visitors