Saturday, March 14, 2009

Amy Rysavy Friday Sketch #53

Here is the sketch for Amy Rvsavy's Friday Sketch #52.
Its the first time I am trying her sketch and I had fun!

AMYRS1revised
Here is my submission:


All supplies used by Stampin' Up! except for Fiskars circle cutter.

Stamps: Good Friend (Sneek Peek from new Oz IBC), Family Phrases
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Riding Hood Red
Paper: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Tangerine Tango (all new)
Accessories: Chunky Glitter, Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Paper Snips, Stampin Dimensionals, Scallop Edge Punch, 1/16 " Circle Punch, Spring Flower Bouquet Punch

Let me tell you I am lovin' this cute little bird - it is such a happy stamp - sure to brighten anyone's day! Check out the sneek peek of all the lovely new In Colors - totally yummy!

x Julia

(update: oops I missed her deadline, thought it was today!)

No comments:

Reflections

And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men. Col 3:23

Visitors