Friday, July 24, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch #27

Last night I decided to try the Sweet Sunday Sketch #27 by Karen. Her sample card is stunning! Here goes:
And a sneak peek of what's new in the Spring Mini Catalogue out on 1 Aug:

I really like this card sketch (thanks Karen), it's simple and classy. I couldn't decide which card is better: the one with the crushed Cameo Coral scallop circles, or the Baja Breeze scallop circles? what do you think!

I stamped part of the LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH stamp to get the happy birthday greeting (it was a lightbulb moment for me!), from the Occasional Greetings stamp set from SU. That "flag" idea I got from the SU catalogue. Inside the card I've flipped the same patterned paper and used the reverse side to lay a strip of Cameo Coral pattern to add contrast against the Eyelet Border. The Kiwi Kiss button from SU gives a final touch.

What's new: the gorgeous Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper, and the super pretty funky butterfly from the Great Friend Stamp Set! Love the styles of these two new items!

Well, hope you enjoyed this, I'll be bringing you more sneak peeks from the new Spring mini soon!

x Julia

No comments:

Reflections

And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men. Col 3:23

Visitors