Thursday, February 19, 2009

My first challenge submission

Hi there

Well this week I was inspired to try Keesh's Inspiration Challenge #4 !

Having only just become an SU demonstrator in Jan 09, I am brand new to blogging and card challenges so I was very very excited to give it a try. I had so much fun doing it, I think I will be trying many more challenges in future! To all my lovely friends and customers - challenges are highly recommended! Try them!

Well here is the card....
and here is a close up......

I have used the Bold Butterfly stamp set and A Little Birthday Cheer. Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Confetti White; Inkpads: Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey. I couldn't resist using the lovely Bashful Blue wide double stitched ribbon from the summer mini. And best of all is the blue and pink chunky glitter from the summer mini too....it just makes the card so pretty! Thanks to my friend Pam who loaned me her Scallop Edge Punch (mine is still on backorder!!). I'm also loving the paper piercing and SU's mat pack. So there you go, hope you all like it. I would love to see your comments!!!

x Julia








No comments:

Reflections

And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men. Col 3:23

Visitors